Thursday 12 November 2015

Director

If I had the choice I would choose the director Nick Cassavetes. I admire his work so much because he directed some of my favourite movies. Such as: My Sister's Keeper and The Notebook.

My Sister's Keeper
This movie is really the base of where I got my ideas as the girl in this movie has cancer and the girl in my movie has cancer. It was just a coincidence that Nick Cassavetes directed this movie. 

Trailer

The Notebook
Again by coincidence Nick Cassavetes directed another movie that had a big influence on inspiring me to have a couple in love. 

Trailer



About Nick Cassavetes
Nick Cassavetes was born in New York City, and he is the son of the actress Gena Rowlands and film director John Cassvetes. As a child he appeared in two movies that his father directed: Husbands (1970) and A Woman Under the Influence (1974). Even though he did this he did not want to go down the route that his parts did, so he attended Syracuse University on a basketball scholarship. However, this career ended because of an injury. So he then attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York. He has directed several films: John Q, Alpha Dog, She's So Lovely, Unhook the Stars, Th Notebook and My Sister's Keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment