Tuesday 17 November 2015

Music

I had a dilemma with my music. The exam board have said that we are not aloud to use copyrighted music, so I went on to sound cloud and found the perfect song! However my teacher told me that that could be seen a copyrighted music, meaning I cannot use it. So I had a choice, I could rather find a new song on the website 'freeplay music' or contact the girl that made the song and ask her if it was ok if I could use her song. However, she never replied and I could not find a piece of music that could fit my film opening as well as the song on sound cloud did.

After a week or so looking on the website, it came to my attention that I could get a musician to play a piece of music for me. I have piano lessons and my teacher asked me to find a piece of music that I wanted to play. I was looking on youtube and found the piano piece Nuvole Bianche by Einaudi. I know how to play his other piece I Giorni, however this piece will take me a lot of time to learn and make is perfect. As a rule I asked my GCSE music teacher to perform it for me so that I could it and use it in my film opening.

I record it today and all went to plan. I am very happy with the quality of the piece and I cannot wait to get started on creating my movie opening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment