Wednesday 9 September 2015

Initial ideas on my preliminary task

Initial ideas on my preliminary task





In my preliminary task I used Tabitha and Lizzy as my actresses. I had no problems uploading my videos to my computer. However, when filming, I was unsure whether or not I used the 180 degree rule correctly. I guess we will see when it is assessed - I think it works now. I am happy with my match on action rule as I believe it used to correctly when Tabitha opens the door and enters the room. Then lastly my shot/reverse shot is used when Tabitha and Lizzy are talking and the camera switches to the people talking. Also when the camera changes from Tabitha walking through the door, then Lizzy looking up at her as she does this action. I believe that my first media project has gone very well and I am very pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment