Wednesday 16 March 2016

Evaluation 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When I started this project I was very limited with knowledge about different technologies. I did however, know how to sue imovie and YouTube for example. So I was not totally fazed. I really enjoyed learning to use different software's and websites such as Motion and Blogger.

I have decided to format my evaluation 6 on a new software that I have come across in my media lessons. Canva is an online graphic design platform that allows me to have free access to a wide assortment of design tools and options. 








Overall, I have learnt a lot about technologies from the process of contracting my movie opening. Such as: how to create a survey on survey monkey; how to create an ident on motion; how to create a hologram on iMovie and how to blog! I have really enjoyed learning how to use all these different types of technologies.



No comments:

Post a Comment