Tuesday 22 March 2016

Dear Moderator


Dear Moderator

My name is Nikita Bansi and welcome to my blog. It is a record of the work undertaken as part of the G321 AS Foundation Portfolio within the OCR GCE cause in Media Studies. I worked independently to produce a film opening in the romantic genre. The project lasted four months, commencing in September 2015 and finishing in March 2016. I hope you enjoy my work and find it both successful and interesting. Please use the navigation bar to access my work as organised into labels: audience, case studies, construction, digital technology, evaluations, movie experience, planning and research. There is also a link to the St Mary's School Blog Hub. Due to the confidentiality of the hospital that I used to film my opening in, I have been restricted in what I can and cannot put on to the internet. This means that some of my evaluations have been put onto a DVD that has been sent to OCR. These evaluations include: evaluation 1, 5 (a script of my answer can be found on my blog of evaluation 5) and evaluation 7 (a script can be found on my blog). Of course my film opening is also on the DVD.



Yours faithfully
Nikita Bansi


No comments:

Post a Comment